To download the flyer, please click here.
Women.....Need a Career??
Jobs Don't Have A Gender In The Carpenters Union!
The Sisters in the Brotherhood Pre-Apprentice Program allows for a trial period to find out if carpentry fits your career path.
In order to qualify for this program:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school graduate or equivalent recognized by local school authorities. (Please bring a copy of your high school transcript, GED and/or college transcripts with you.)
- Physically able to perform work
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites and school.
- Willing to submit to and pass a drug test upon acceptance
- If applicant is a veteran, a copy of DD-214 is required.
- MUST LOVE TO WORK WITH YOUR HANDS
* PHONE NUMBER IS REQUIRED*
If you possess the qualifications listed above, register for one of the sessions scheduled on the dates below. The session will provide information regarding the program and evaluate if individuals meet the basic qualifications to join the SIB Pre-Apprentice Program. For more information, please call 607-729-0224