All contractors that need union carpenters for work must call the Edison, NJ, Horseheads, NY or Tri-State Dispatch Centers betweenthe hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Contractors who need carpenters for worksites in New Jersey should call the Toll Free Edison Dispatch Center at 1-855-273-1563.
- Contractors who need carpenters for worksites in New York State should call the Toll Free Horseheads, NY Dispatch Center at 1-855-273-1562.
- Contractors who need carpenters for worksites in Pennsylvania, Maryland or Delaware should call the Toll Free Tri-State Dispatch Center at 855-218-2800.
- company name
- contact person
- type of work being performed
- required certifications (if necessary)
- new job, or an on-going project
- job location
- starting date
- starting time
- number of carpenters and apprentices
The Union will reserve the right to assign the shop steward for the requested job.
Job Notification Form
For New Jersey Signatory Contractors and members working under New Jersey's Current CBA, Article XV: Work Rules states that contractors and members are required to provide the NRCC Centralized Dispatch 24 hours notice before a new job start. Contractors and members may do this by phone (855-273-1563) or email. To notify by email, please download the following form. Complete and email to dispatchNJ@northeastcarpenters.org
*You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to save the form.