TO: Signatory Employers to Local Union Agreements
FROM: Raymond J. Poupore, Executive Director, NCA II
DATE: January 24, 2013
SUBJECT: National Construction Alliance II PLA / Great Egg Harbor Bay Bridge (Contract Number 100.251)
Enclosed herewith please find the Project Labor Agreement governing the terms and conditions of work at the project known as the "Great Egg Harbor Bay Bridge (Contract Number 100.251)" ("Great EGG PLA").
Use of the Great Egg PLA has been authorized for contractors that meet the requirements which the PLA sets out for work under the jurisdiction of the following organizations:
- The Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters, and the Wharf and Dock Builders, Pile Drivers and Divers, Local Union #454, of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America ("UBC");
- Local 825 of the International Union of Operating Engineers ("IUOE"),
- Local 350 of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers ("IW").
Put generally, a PLA-eligible contractor must, for the duration of the project, be signatory to the underlying CBAs that the PLA identifies, and must be in good standing with associated Benefit Funds. Please refer to PLA Art. 3, § 2.
Before submitting a bid based upon the terms and conditions set forth in the Great EGG PLA, you are encouraged to contact.
- William C. Sproule, NJ Regional Manager, Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters, (732) 417-9229;
- Greg Lalevee, Business Manager, IUOE Local 825, (973) 921-1900;
- Dennis Szumski, Business Representative, Dock Builders Local 454, (215) 569-1632;
- Will Pauls, Business Manager, Ironworkers Local 350, (609) 344-6313