Brothers and Sisters,
The Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters is looking for a few good dedicated carpenters who are interested in becoming Council Representatives. This important position requires members who are aggressive, creative problem solvers, and good communicators.
He or she will be responsible for:
- Promoting the principles of the United Brotherhood.
- Promoting and protecting the interest of the membership.
- Building a strong, healthy union.
- Bringing union conditions to all workers employed in the trade.
- Participating in the community and informing the general public about the benefits of being a part of the labor movement.
The first step in the hiring process includes review of submitted resumes for eligibility. Your resume must be post marked no later than May 18, 2015, to be eligible for this process. Once your resume is processed, we will contact you regarding possible attendance to the One Day Evaluation Session to be held in the near future.
If you are the individual we are looking for to serve the Council in this capacity, please send your resume showing your qualifications and skills to the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters, 91 Fieldcrest Ave., Suite A18, Edison, NJ 08837, care of John Ballantyne, Assistant Executive Secretary-Treasurer.
Michael Capelli, Executive Secretary-Treasurer