To register in Delaware you must be:
- Be registered to vote in Delaware
- Be a US citizen
- Live at a Delaware address
- Be at least 18 years old by Election Day, Nov 8
- Not be judged mentally incompetent by a court
- Not have been convicted of a felony
Deadline: The 2016 registration deadline is October 15th. Please make sure you’re registered before then to ensure that you’re ready to voice your vote in this year’s election.
Printing the form to submit via mail or delivery? Please click here.